Make Music Day – Free Mindful Guitar Learning Taster Coventry
Thursday 21 June 2018
4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
The Tin At The Coal Vaults
– Find out more about mindfulness and guitar for free
– Experience playing a first piece of music yourself
– Get a 10% discount for the 6 week course
The session is dedicated especially for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS however all levels are welcome.
YOU DON’T NEED YOUR OWN GUITAR!
If you think any of the following:
“I am not capable to learn playing an instrument”,
“I am not musically talented”,
“My fingers are too big/too small”,
“Learning to play guitar is difficult and takes time”
This session can prove you wrong! Why don’t you give it a go?
The innovative teaching method and mindful approach makes guitar learning easy, quick and efficient for everyone. Suitable for adults and children.
Ask Asia (Joanna) on 07445358710, email@example.com or message on Facebook www.facebook.com/MindfulnessAndGuitar/.
Read more about 6 week course here:
Manage Your Emotions Through Music And Discover Your Creative Self!
The healing vibration of sound has been known from ancient times. Vibration therapies were used in ancient medicine to unblock chakras and help manage emotions. Sounds help us increase the awareness and presence in the moment, known as Mindfulness. Now you can effortlessly create the music yourself under the guidance of experienced mindfulness and guitar teacher.
How does the mindful guitar learning work?
In the beginning of the classes you will be gently brought to the state of mindfulness through 10 minute meditation. Then in the ambiance of mindfulness you will be shown how to create music yourself: from your first lesson you will have the feeling of satisfaction related to creating music yourself, boostered by the group’s collective energy. The presence of music will then increase the state of being mindful. Creativity becomes almost the by-product of the process.
The course is innovative in several respects:
1. Innovative teaching methods and original teaching program evolved as a result of years of guitar teaching experience.
2. Easy to pick up. It results in quick measurable outcomes which motivates participants to further learning.
3. Novel approach of bringing the best of two worlds – music and mindfulness (this is probably the first ever approach to bring this two worlds together).
How are the sessions structured:
· One hour per week initiated by 10 minutes meditation to cut off from outside world and settle you in a comfortable space of relaxation and true self. This will help you tip into your creativity self.
· The classes happen in a group of 4-6 people to benefit from the collective energy of the group as well as gain the music band experience right from the first session.
· Training recordings are provided for home practice, along with learning facilitating guided meditation.
What learning outcomes you can expect:
During the initiatory 6 week course, you will learn to play few songs which will naturally and effortlessly bring you to the stage where you will be able to play in a band arrangement with a split of roles.
· Course Cost – £100 for the 6 week course
· Demo session – Before you decide to sign up, the free test session will give you chance to see if this is what you would enjoy. Please come to the session on 10th of June.
· Entry requirements – there is no entry requirement for this course. All you need to do is to attend the demo lesson and then you will be assigned to the group of the right age and level.
· Guitar – Possessing your own guitar is not required, however recommended. It facilitates practicing at home. If you don’t have your guitar, let us know and we will try to arrange one for you.
· Carrying on further on – If you enjoy the 6 week course with us, you can continue the training on the next level.