8:30 am - 10:30 am
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW BEFORE BOOKING TICKETS
£12 Adv : Ages 16+
Doors open 7.30pm // Starts 8.30pm // Finishes 10.30pm
Bruno Heinen Trio features Andrea Di Biase on bass (Kenny Wheeler), and acclaimed U.S drummer Gene Calderazzo (Pharoah Sanders).
They have just released the critically acclaimed album ‘ Out of Doors ‘, which is an eight-movement suite inspired by Bartók’s 8 Improvisations:
“A Triumph *****” – The JazzMann
A must for piano trio fans…#2020 best so far tracks / albums – Marlbank
This concert will feature new material written by Bruno for the group during this past year.
* All tickets purchased in one transaction will be seated together within the same ‘bubble’. Please complete separate transactions for each ‘bubble’ you book for. There is a maximum of 6 people in each bubble.
* PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE VENUE if you or someone in your bubble has experienced a persistent cough, a high temperature or have lost your sense of taste or smell. Your ticket will be refunded if you notify us before doors open.
* Unless you are exempt, you must wear a face covering at all times. It can be removed once you are seated, if you are drinking.
* You will be asked to wait outside the venue until it is safe for you to enter the building to avoid having to stand less than 2 metres distance with other guests.
* When you arrive you and everyone in your party will need to ‘check in’ on the Test and Trace app or leave your details, if you don’t use the app. We are legally bound to refuse entry if you won’t do this.
* This is a socially distanced, seated show. Chairs will be positioned individually or in bubbles according to booking. Chairs will be spaced 1+ meters apart. You must not move chairs from their position.
* We will be providing table service for drinks. Please do not go to the bar, someone will take your order and bring it to you. We are avoiding cash so, if possible please pay with contactless card.
* Due to the confined space in the toilets, only one customer at a time will be allowed to use each of the toilets. A member of staff will manage distancing. Please respect our staff and support them by listening to their guidance.
* Penelope Isles will be selling merchandise at the end of the night. Please only approach the table once the last people visiting it have left.
* If you have any accessibility needs and would like to discuss this before you arrive, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience! We look forward to having you back.
The Tin At The Coal Vaults