The unique and intimate setting of our music venue, The Tin at The Coal Vaults, makes for a truly stand-alone and incomparable place for an event. The 18th century building, set in Coventry Canal Basin’s former coal storage building, oozes character with its exposed brick walls and curved ceilings.
The venue is set in 2 vaults, 1 side with bar and raised area, the other with stage and dancefloor.
- Maximum capacity over both rooms: 150, however this intimate venue doesn’t feel empty with 30 or 40 guests
- Licensed bar (with locally sourced ale)
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Room hire prices vary dependent on event £100-£375, standard hire hours 6pm – midnight (hourly hire rates may be possible, contact us to enquire)
- Outside catering welcome
- Optional extras: use of our PA system, license extension until 2am (available Friday and Saturday), optional in-house DJ, available technical equipment: projector, backline (piano, guitar amps, microphones, monitors)