The Vagina Monologues

Friday 07 March 2014 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
£6.50 door / £5.50 con



Doors from 7:00pm, performance starts at 7:30pm.

The Warwick University Anti – Sexism Society stage Eve Ensler’s internationally acclaimed ‘The Vagina Monologues’ at The Coal Vaults this March.

90% of the proceeds will go to Coventry Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre (CRASAC) and the remaining 10% to V-Day. So please come along for a wonderful evening of theatre and to support these charities.

All money raised will be donated to Coventry Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre (www.crasac.org.uk) and V-Day (www.vday.org/home) as part of the One Billion Rising campaign

Facebook event


Location
The Coal Vaults


http://www.warwicksu.com/events/7856/11174/


We offer group discounts for 8 or more people. We also offer discounted entry to events for some groups such as people who are unemployed or on a low wage, over 65s, under 16s, registered disabled and students. We offer free Personal Assistant tickets for all of our events. Please bring proof of discount or email sarah@thetinmusicandarts.org.uk for more information.

The Tin Music and Arts aims to be as accessible as possible and is committed to working towards the Attitude is Everything charter of best practise. For more information about PA tickets and venue accessibility please go to http://thetinmusicandarts.org.uk/about/accessibility